Why My Blog is, Like, The Best One To Follow
I’m not one to brag.
I’m too humble for that kind of thing.
But my blog is, like, really, the best blog to follow…if you’re looking for a great bloggerific experience, that is.
Oh sure, you need more than just my word that this is the blog equivalent to Nirvana, right?
If you’d just trust me, which you totally can, this would be a majorly short post.
But, no, you need proof (and by “proof” I mean “a list of reasons I came up with when I woke up early this morning”).
Fine. I can give you proof.
1. I hardly ever post. If you’re maxed out on time, no worries. So am I. You won’t see me popping up in your reader or email in-box a bazillion times a week. Nope. I don’t have that much to say. You’ll be lucky if I show up once a week, and that’s after I get all my boxes unpacked from my move across country (which will be sometime in February if they stop spontaneously multiplying). I’m a low maintenance blog, People.
2. If you love language, congratulify yourself for finding me. I adore words. All of them, even ones that aren’t registered pure-bred. Don’t mutts make the best
3. You’ll never read a rant here. No. No. No! Never. This is a NRZ (No Rant Zone). Why? You’d be amazed how much trouble you can get into when you start telling people what you think. I found that out right before my husband left me.
4. I like silly pictures and I bet you do too. Nabbing them from Goggle Images isn’t the worst thing in the world, is it? Especially when the perfect zany picture and caption makes you smile.
5. I mix it up around here. You never know what to expect, except that it will brighten your day and maybe even give you something to talk about with the people you talk to. I’m a former college professor and I’m a dizzy blonde. If that isn’t a formula for fun and informative posts, what the heck is?
6. I don’t cuss, curse, or use naughty words. Gomer Pyle would be proud. I know dropping the F-bomb is all the rage, but that’s just not the way I roll.
7. Finally, you’ll never leave my place saying to yourself, “Well, that was a real downer.” If you do, seek professional help. Really.
I hope you’re convinced, because I’m tuckered out.
For those of you who have followed me for a while, how about helping me out? Why do you follow my zany little blog?
For those of you fairly new to Lorna’s Voice, what made you join in?
For those of you just whizzing by, what made you land here even for the briefest of times?
By the way, the answer to the quiz is to write with a red marker. Go figure, huh?